Passport to the Arts, Saturday, July 21, 2018 – 10:00 am-4:00 pm. Reception 4:00 pm at The Art Gallery of The Guild of Harwich Artists.
Love the Arts? Join us on a trip to many of Harwich’s galleries and cultural gems. Pick up your passport at any of the following venues:
- MakeARt – 451 MA-28, Harwich Port
- Cross Rip Gallery – 486 MA-28, Harwich Port
- glued. – 457 Lower County Road – Doane Park
- Port Framing Gallery – 544 MA-28, Harwich Port
- The Art Gallery of The Guild of Harwich Artists – 551 MA-28, Harwich Port
- The Nines Art Gallery – 562 MA-28, Harwich Port
- Reciprocity Artisans Market – 4 Cross Street, Harwich Port
- The Grey House – 586 MA-28, Harwich Port
- 820 Main Gallery – 820 MA-28, Harwich Port
- Brooks Free Library – 739 Main Street, Harwich Center
- Harwich Historical Society – 80 Parallel Street, Harwich Center
- Chase Library 7 MA-28, West Harwich
You can also pick up your Passport to the Arts at the Guild’s Annual Sacrifice Art Sale from 9:00 am – Noon at the Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak Street.
Travel along the trail to discover the many wonderful galleries and art venues of Harwich.
Get your Passport to the Arts stamped at each location and bring it to The Art Gallery of The Guild of Harwich Artists at 551 MA-28 in Harwich Port for the 4:00 pm reception and door prizes from each location.